Hatfield White Commercial Property Advisors and Chartered Surveyors: The Directors are well known for providing focussed, independent and succinct advice to occupiers of business premises, commercial property developers and investors throughout Somerset and the South West of England from our office in Victoria House Taunton since 1997.
Victoria House and Viney Court are home to a diverse range of businesses. See who they are and contact them from here.
- Hatfield WhiteCommercial Property Advisers and Chartered Surveyors01823 email@example.comVisit Website
- Eloquent Technologies LtdManaged IT Services for Businesses - Internet, Desktop Support, Server Hosting, Cloud & Security0333 2000 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
Eloquent provide IT managed services to businesses across the South West, as well as nationally. We’re able to extend our services to our neighbours located in Victoria House/Viney Court and can offer services such as a fully managed internet service, desktop support and IT security solutions. We can also provide you with cloud services such as Office 365, Dropbox for business or even a hosted server within our own data centre environment. We’re totally flexible to meet your business needs. Contact email@example.com for further info.
- Caged TigersDelivering talent into high end engineering and technology partners!01823 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
Caged Tigers is a specialist Search & Selection Consultancy delivering high level and leadership talent into Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors across the UK and mainland Europe.
We partner a select number of clients across the EMEA region assisting in their team growth and acquisition of key talent.
- Community Council for Somerset (CCS)Supporting Action in your Community
CCS is a county wide charity established in 1926 delivering a range of community development and personalised support and services for communities and people in Somerset.
• Village, Community and Carers Agents
• Specialist Village Halls Advisory service
• Community Engagement and Neighbourhood Planning
• Feasibility studies, project planning, funding advice and bid-writing.
- Association of ReflexologistsPromoting Excellence in Reflexology. Safe in our hands.01823 email@example.comVisit Website
The Association of Reflexologists was established in 1984 and provides professional advice, support and guidance to Reflexologists and members of the public. If you would like to know more about reflexology or to find a professional, well-trained, insured therapist
- C G Fry and Son LtdC G Fry & Son's reputation is built on craftsmanship and quality01308 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
C G Fry and Son is an award winning builder operating throughout the South West of England providing high quality housing as well as working in a wide range of contracting sectors such as education, healthcare, industrial, commercial and the local domestic markets..
- Diabetes UKKnow Diabetes – Fight Diabetes01823 448 email@example.comVisit Website
Diabetes UK is a leading charity for people affected by diabetes. Its mission is that by bringing people together to work in partnership, it will support those living with diabetes, prevent Type 2 diabetes, make research breakthroughs and ultimately find a cure.
- Contact AssociatesSpecialising in Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) needs assessments01823 273 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
Contact Associates delivers high quality assessments, enabling disabled students to access the specialist equipment and support they need to fulfil their potential at university. With fully equipped DSA-QAG (Disabled Students Allowances Quality Assurance Group) registered centres, we offer a nationwide assessment service through our network of skilled and experienced assessors
We offer a nationwide assessment service through our network of 100 skilled and experienced disability specialists.
- Headway SomersetImproving the quality of life for everyone in Somerset with a Brain Injury01823 email@example.comVisit Website
Headway Somerset is a unique organisation that works to improve the quality of life for everyone in Somerset with a Brain Injury.
We are the only organisation of its kind in the County currently working with over 100 Clients their families and carers. We provide a flexible expert service offering information rehabilitation and support at one of our four Brain Injury Outreach Units based at Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater and Henton near Wells
- EvositeCapturing attention and getting results01823 278 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
Over the last 11 years, Evosite has been viewed as a leading development agency with a powerhouse of engineers and creatives that can design and build anything the web can offer. The addition of our marketing team builds on Evosite’s longer-term vision to become a ‘best in class’ fully integrated agency.
- Optima HealthProvider of high quality occupational health and well being solutions0844 826 030oh.Helpdesk@optimahealth.co.ukVisit Website
Optima Health is the largest independent provider of high quality occupational Health and wellbeing solutions in the United Kingdom. We can help with advice in regard to the provision of professional support to organisations and their employees in regard to health risks and absence at work.
- Jo Pavey Insurance ServicesInsurance broker01823 email@example.comVisit Website
Jo Pavey Insurance Services is an independent Insurance Broker specialising in meeting the needs of commercial clients offering a personal and professional service with the ability to place business with an extensive panel of insurers including Lloyd's of London. We are a member of compass - The UK's largest Broker Network
- Think!Graphic and Web DesignVisit Website
We called our company Think! Design because thinking is what we do best for our clients. Our team has a wealth of experience working with local, national, international companies and organisations. We are able to handle a variety of projects from concept to completion, whether it's design for print or online.
- RCPARepresenting care providers in SomersetVisit Website
RCPA LTD was founded in 1971 as a professional association representing care providers in Somerset, including residential, domiciliary care and nursing agencies. We have since grown to become the largest representative body within the County. Our board members have a wealth of experience within the care industry.
- South West MediationMediation specialistsVisit Website
We are mediation specialists and offer Family, Civil & Commercial and Workplace mediation across the South West. Mediation is a way to deal wth legal disputes without using the court process - whether you are going through a divorce or separation, have a conflict over commercial agreements o a Will or a boundary, or whether you have a workplace dispute that you want to avoid escalating towards a tribunal. Mediation gets things sorted quicker and is less costly and often helps rebuild relationships
- NealeListening - Responsive - Committed01823 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
Neale Management Services and Neale Horizons are committed to providing quality, holistic support to the local business community by listening carefully to our clients’ needs and providing a responsive service. We provide shared office space for growing businesses at Victoria House and support them via our tailored mentoring and virtual office services. Be part of our business community at Victoria House or via our Chilled Entrepreneur Online mentoring service. Visit our website to find out more about our holistic approach to business.
- Champion Hall & WhiteIndependent Mortgage, Equity Release and Protection Cover advice01823 email@example.comVisit Website
Listed in the Times top rates Advisors for 2016, 2019 and 2020, we provide Independent advice on all types of Mortgage Finance in both mainstream and specialist areas such as Complex Income Types, Fixed Term Contractors, Self Employed, Limited Company Directors, Investment Properties (Buy to Lets) for personal and SPV/Limited Company ownership, Ex-Pats, Older Borrowers and Equity Release.
- SustransSustrans is the charity making it easier for people to walk and cycle.Visit Website
Sustrans is the charity making it easier for people to walk and cycle.
We connect people and places, create liveable neighbourhoods, transform the school run and deliver a happier, healthier commute. Join us on our journey.
- Dor to DorDoor to door distribution01823 firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website
We specialise in door to door distribution of customers own leaflets or brochures.
In addition to our leaflet distribution services we also print a wide range of products from leaflets to stationary, in fact almost anything in print. Our online print solution can be found at www.d2d-print.com. We also offer a full design service for any types of business requiring a leaflet distribution or door drop.